CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Pretty busy as of late.

Wow I finally found some time to blog. Ok so let's see...work has been work...Wednesday was so long because I talked to all the people who really weren't willing to help themselves out of their situations even though they needed it. Thursday went real well though, I got 3 sales. When it's good it's good...but sometimes it gets pretty frustrating. That's life in general, so I should be used to it by now. We had golf practice on Wednesday which was good, but i'm having a problem hitting my irons a bit...I guess I need to work on them some more at the driving range. Then today we had a tournament scheduled and after 2 holes the rain just started to dump on us. So we threw in the towel and decided to cut our losses before we also got struck by the lighting that was circling around us. Smart idea I would think. So I just got back from that.

We had the spirit week 50-Lap relay yesterday evening and I ran 10th for our ward. We did very well, we got 6th overall. It took like 65-70minutes I think to run it. It's a half-marathon running 50 laps to kinda put it into perspective. We were way short on girls so some of them ran 3 laps! Go 10th ward girls! Afterward we had 2 6-foot Subway sandwiches. It was just allot of fun!

The Lost season finally was last night and wow....that's all I can really say about it. I actually watched it today at my sisters place since they DVRed it for me (yay no commercials!). It really leaves you hanging at the end and I can't wait till the next season. But since I only started watching it this season I have 3 seasons to catch up on and help me understand more of the story. So i'll be probably renting the seasons to watch here soon. Wow it was pretty awesome.
So now I have to find out what to do tonight. I'm going to go work out a bit then figure it out.

0 comments: