CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Swish!

Today was a pretty good day. Work was allot better, I got 2 sales and some good prospects for tomorrow. Enough said about work. I took the rest of the day to just kinda chill and relax. I had dinner at my sister's place. They had friends over that were moving to Arizona so it was a little goodbye dinner. My sister makes these awesome things called chicken pillows...I really should of taken a picture of them lol. Basically, it's chicken and cream cheese..and other stuff I think, all wrapped in breading. Then you put this gravy like sauce over them. Delectable! Thanks Jenna! Tomorrow I get free dinner at Applebees for work. I'm going all out with the steak! I can't wait :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chicken pillows! My mom makes those, but she calls them chicken roll-ups. I'm glad work is going well for you, and enjoy your steak! :)

Brad said...

Sooo good! It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when I eat them...ok I guess that was a bit more then you needed to know haha. And yes my steak was awesome! Do they have steak at Carino's, or is all italian?