CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to the grind.

It's the start of my 2nd full week of work. Being on the phones is getting more bearable, I just need want to make more sales. I just need to go in having a good attitude and I know that will make a big difference. We played a round of golf at practice today and I did better then usual. I shot a 41 which has been my best round so far. The weather has been so nice lately...too bad it is suppose to get rainy and cool by Wednesday and stay that way through the holiday weekend. I guess we can hope that it won't be so bad.

Ok so I'm thinking I need to spice up my blog a bit. Maybe try to add some pictures and a more exciting theme. Wonder if I can add music as well....guess I'll have to look around. So look forward to some changes I guess :)

0 comments: