CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday stuff...

So I did allot more today then I thought I would. Brian, my roommate last semester texted me and invited me to play football, so I did that for a bit. I think I hurt my knee a bit though, nothing serious. Then I went out to the golf course because my team was suppose to play a round. It turns out that we were not allowed to play unless we payed because it was the weekend. Our free rounds only count during the week. Oh well, we decided we would just play 3 rounds next week. So with the extra time I had, I went with a friend to Idaho Falls to get a new phone. I got the LG VX9400. It's pretty sweet. It has everything my old chocolate had plus more. And yes, my background is a picture of my niece, Izzy. She definitely makes me happy every time I see her. The big antenna is for Mobile TV, which I won't be using because that costs money...ya, just really cool looking. Anyway I'm happy about that. Now I have 2 old phones still...maybe I could sell em.
Some friends and I ate at Applebees for dinner, then I came back and started preparing my Sunday school lesson for tomorrow. I'm just filling in for someone who is away, but I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach. This is a great lesson, Mosiah 4-6. I am way excited to teach it. I love the gospel, but sometimes I just need an opportunity like this to help remind me how much I love it. What a great blessing. So all in all I have enjoyed a productive day. If only I could always feel like I have accomplished something.

0 comments: