CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

What a loooong day.....

Well even though it was Memorial Day, I still had work. And we all thought it was going to be a great day to contact people and make some sales. Boy were we wrong. It was the longest day on the phones yet...no one was answering and everyone who did answer was either the wrong person or just not interested in listening. So I was glad to get out of there at 2pm and just get away. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better but I am kinda scared lol. Oh well, I need to just go in and be positive. The weather pretty much sucked too, it rained a lot. So basically all I did was work out in the afternoon to vent some frustration with everything and then just hung around the apartment till FHE. It was a really short "lesson" and so I kinda just hung around and talked with some people in my ward. I really need to socialize with more people. I'm just getting in a rut. I need to be more involved and not so secluded from everyone. I know it would help me through everything.

0 comments: