CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Work is fun...hahahaha

Ok, so it is gonna be tough being at the phones 7-8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. But hey, it's money. And if I am able to help someone fix their credit, then all the better. I didn't get a sale today, but I am getting the hang of talking to people. Tomorrow will be a new day. Our golf team had practice today too so we played the back nine at Teton Lakes. The weather was decent but just got colder as we played on. It started raining at one point, then snowing, and a bit of hail. Gotta love Rexburg! I am kinda sad I missed family home evening because of it. I'm a big advocate of FHE, and some people just don't appreciate it as they should. Well that was pretty much my day. I kinda just hung around the apartment and watched some TV, which I hardly ever do normally. I guess working just took it all out of me. I'm gonna have to get used to this early bedtime. Good thing I am sort of a morning person.

0 comments: