CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Job, New Activity

So today was my first day of training at Progrexion here in Rexburg. They basically are a telemarketing company that helps people with bad credit to be able to improve their credit score and achieve their goals of buying a house/car or whatever else they wanna do. The people we contact have requested the consultation so we are not cold calling anyone, which is nice. It's a lot of information to take in, but I think i'm really gonna like it. I love helping people so the feel good factor is a plus.
Also decided to tryout for one of the competitive golf teams for the school so I went to the tryout today and i'll be going back tomorrow as well. It's been a long time since i've golfed...last September. I am a bit rusty but I did as well as I could have expected without practice.

0 comments: