CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Getting serious...about....stuff.

I'm really trying to take work a bit more serious and go in with a good attitude each day, expecting to sell. I see how it helped me yesterday. Today I only sold 1 and I know it's because I wasn't as optimistic about it. So I'm going to change that. Also I think I can finally say I am serious about working out from now on at least a few times a week. It has felt great when I have and I know it helps me feel better about myself. Also the past couple of weeks I have been reading my scriptures every single day, which I haven't accomplished for long time. I know it is making a huge difference in my life. I notice that I am able to think about and apply aspects of the gospel in my everyday life more then I used to.

Well the weather downright sucks! After many days of sunshine and warmth, now it's rainy and cold again...and it's suppose to stay that way through the Memorial Day weekend. So much for having fun in the sun. Not that I have Monday off of work anyway; I'll be there 6-2 as usual.

0 comments: