CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Office finale and LOST

So yeah, there were a bunch of surprises in the Office finale. Michael was his usual awkward self and so overjoyed that Toby was leaving for good. The big surprises of course being that Jan was pregnant, but not with Michael's child, and that Andy proposed to Angela, putting a damper on Jim about to propose to Pam. So crazy. And what about Angela and Dwight at the end!? Wow, I can't wait until September.

And as far as LOST goes, I think I might have caught the gist of what's going on and I'm definitely going to be watching it from season 1 when I get the chance. It is pretty intense. Well I'm glad I don't have to work tomorrow or else I would be in trouble. I have been up since 5am though so I am exhausted. I think I'm going to call it a night. I am hoping I will have time to go see Narnia: Prince Caspian tomorrow as well. I have been looking forward to it.

0 comments: