CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good day of work, but worn out.

It was a good day at work. I had 3 sales and plus I got free breakfast. The manager in charge said that anyone with a sale before 7:15am would get free breakfast so I got one haha. Anyway for some reason I've been extra tired today. It could be the warm weather or the fact I actually worked out today...but I'm beat. Our stake had a sweet humanitarian service project. We put together hygiene kits like last semester. It went way quick because we had so many people there, but it is just nice knowing that they will go to help those who have suffered from recent disasters. I have been seeking additional opportunities to serve because I know that the more I do serve the more I will feel the spirit in my life. And I need the Holy Ghost more then ever at this point in my life. Well as you can see I was able to figure out how to put some music on here. These are just a few songs I've found lately that I have really enjoyed. Now to find a new template/theme for the visual aspect...any ideas?

0 comments: