CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Day off...and....just stuff.

I was able to sleep in till like 9:15 today. Yay! I worked out some then just hung around till the afternoon. We had a golf tournament and I shot a 45. I can't complain I guess, it was such a nice day. Then I hung out with friends and watched a baseball game on campus. Of course I was lazy and didn't get tickets to Narnia before they sold out for todays shows. Tomorrow for sure though. Kinda got bummed out tonight though. Brought on by a few things I guess...I went to the party at our clubhouse here, but I walked in and just was totally not ready for it this soon. I felt so out of place and didn't want to be there. It will take some time before I can even think about moving on to that again. A quote I kinda made up on my own a couple months back.."A sacrifice of time, will be worth eternity," kinda helps me realize that even though it is going to take me some time to get over what I've been through, that patience will eventually reward me with one that is worth eternity. And that hope is what is keeping me going through all of this.

0 comments: