CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sweet

So yeah I worked the 9 to 5 shift on Saturday. I got a couple sales, which I'm happy with. I need more though! The only tickets left for Prince Caspian were for the 10:30 showing, so we got some tickets. I didn't do allot up until the movie, just kind of hung around my apartment. The movie was awesome though, I really enjoyed it. It was a bit sad at the end though, not because anyone died...but I won't spoil it. Now I need to go see Iron Man. I hear it is great as well. My sister, Jenna and brother-in-law, Travis went to see it at the same time we went to see Narnia, and they said it was great. I'll add that to my to-do list this week. I hope I can find some time. I am so excited to start another work week......oh yay. I'm sure you can sense the sarcasm in my words...

0 comments: