CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Whew, this is going to be tiring.

Well today was interesting. We got to go on the phones for the first time and talk to real people. I left a ton of voice mails. I was able to talk to some neat people though, but I wasn't able to make any sales. I did make a return appointment to call one lady. It was pretty neat, I'm thinking once I get more comfortable on the phones that I will get to enjoy it more. It was sure tiring though. And I'll get to do it full time yay! I realize the possibility of how much I could make if I can help people sign up for the service. I really wanna help these people too, it's just getting them to realize they need our help.
I found out I'm on the Knights gold team and we have our first tournament tomorrow at 4! I'm so excited. I hope I can get back into the groove of things. For playing my first time earlier this week, I definitely need some improvement, especially on my driver and irons. We'll see how it goes.

0 comments: