CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

With everything good, there is more trial to overcome.

Work was better today, I got 2 sales and our team of 6 reached our goal of 18 by the end of our shift. I'm hoping it's a sign that I am getting the hang of it. Time to reach higher and keep improving.
Other aspects of my life are really bearing down on me at the same time. It is hard for me to really express myself at this point since I haven't been able to fully scope the situation. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some answers that will help me deal with it. I only want there to be a good outcome. The last thing I want to do is hurt anyone, even though there is allot I need to get off my chest. I know the best thing I can do is to be honest. I pray for the best.

0 comments: