CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Not a whole lot of news...

So work on Saturday was kinda blah. Not allot of people were answering the phones and I only got 1 sale. I'm hoping for better results this next week. I pretty much just chilled in my apartment all night Saturday. 4 of my roommates were out of town this weekend so it was pretty quiet. Sunday was the usual...at church all day pretty much. It was sweet because I was finally able to pay tithing again. You don't know what you are missing till you get back into it. It's a real blessing. We had a ward social to get pepped up for spirit week here at school. The ward is doing the 50-lap relay on Thursday and we made a poster for it. Hopefully we get allot of people to come support the runners! Just need to make it through the next 4 days of work. We'll see :)

0 comments: