CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

The weekend is here! And it's still raining!

Well Thursday is always like my Friday since I don't work Friday...so ya, today seemed like Saturday even though it was only Friday. Ya well I work 11-7 Saturday so that sucks. I did get my first paycheck and of course I immediately went and bought gas...$57 to fill up. Here it comes and there it goes lol. But it is a blessing to be working. I can actually start paying tithing again. I need those blessings. Today was a pretty decent day, went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Awesome is the word for it. It was very entertaining throughout the whole thing. This evening me and some friends just decided to drive around and use that gas that costs so much. So we had our own little dance party. I love my speakers! We were rocking the whole town!
The Weather is still cold and rainy, but we did our best to have some fun.

0 comments: