CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a weekend...or lack thereof.

Well overall I have to say that the weekend went very well. It's nice to know when someone cares about you. And that's enough to make me happy.

Work Saturday went well, I got a couple sales. Afterwards I started renting the LOST seasons. I've rented and watched the first 3 discs of season 1, but now I'm just gonna watch the rest of the episodes online since my internet is actually able to stream them. So I've watched 14 episodes this weekend altogether. I'm addicted, I'll admit it. So that took up a good bit of time of my weekend.

Today was fast Sunday, and I am so greatful for the gospel. The spirit is so amazing how it has the ability to touch you in a way that make all your troubles and worries just seem so insignificant and you can see the big picture. That is what I am beginning to see...that there is so much more to life then living day to day in the hope that something great is going to happen to you, when each moment is a miracle in itself and all together they make up this perfect plan that God has for us; that when you come upon this twist, or that turn in the road, you can boldly move forward knowing that the Lord is waiting to help you through, no matter how hard it may look or seem in the beginning. My wish and hope is that I will always remember that.

0 comments: