CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh the pain...of work.

Ok, so this weekend was pretty awesome I have to admit...and not having to work on Saturday was a big factor in that, not to mention the weather was amazing! So Saturday morning was pretty much lazy time and I started in on the second season of LOST....yay! Then in the afternoon I watched my nieces for a bit then the fun began.
Kim, Ana, and I just about packed as much fun into an afternoon/evening that we could have imagined. We just hung at the park for a bit before we went to Arctic Circle for some lunch and shakes. Then we decided to go bowling! Of Course I won...making Kim feel sad...we blame the balls. Then we headed to my sister's place to hang for a bit and see my mom and sister who came to visit from back home in Pennsylvania! It's been over 6 months since I had seen them last so it was a sweet reunion. Ana of course had to be the comic relief for the time we were there...LOL. So then we decided to be crazy and go play in the water at the park. It was actually alot of fun and very cold! But we got some sweet pics!

Yah just a bit cold! But then to top it off...we went and rolled down the hill by the upper playing fields. Yah it didn't help us dry off any. To end the night we went and layed in a potato field and looked at the stars. We saw a few shooting stars too which was pretty cool. All in all the day was fun....way better than any other Saturday as of late. But now after an awesome 3 day weekend...I have to head back to work...great. That's life though, can't always be fun and games. Gotta have balance I guess :)


"Here's a good thing to do if you go to a party and you don't know anybody: First, take out the garbage. Then go around and collect any extra garbage that people might have, like a crumpled-up napkin, and take that out too. Pretty soon people will want to meet the busy garbage guy."

0 comments: