CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Oww...

Well yesterday I let my roommate nearly kill me working out. I've never been so sore...I could barely get out of bed this morning lol. But I think i'll continue working out with him since he knows what he is doing, he's a personal trainer for the school too. Of course the weight I was using was nothing compared to what he could put up for himself. But all the same he really helped me out alot.
The weather is still getting on my nerves alot...very windy and cool as of late...not to mention the rain. Ugh! Oh well...summer WILL come eventually.

Oh and a new thing i'm gonna do...post a funny quote on each post. So here's the first one.
“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting” -Jack Handy

0 comments: