CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer is here....to stay!

Ok I've decided that summer finally arrived and it's gonna stay...that's right. It's not going anywhere. This past week has just been amazing, especially when I'm out there golfing 3 days a week. Today was especially nice because I shot a 38, 3 over par, with a couple birdies. I didn't hit any out of bounds....I think that's the key to success for me lol.
Our apartment complex had a BBQ for all the residents today so I had to capitalize on the offer of free food and treats, namely snow cones and cotton candy...yum! They also had a rock wall there so I had to give it a try since I had never climbed a rock wall before (darn it, I should have gotten pictures). Of course my friend Kim had to beat me to the top; barely! It was allot of fun either way. One downside to the warm weather is that it easily makes you tired and I'm definitely feeling it tonight. Although I don't have work until 11 tomorrow, I may call it an early night. We'll see.


"If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny."

0 comments: