CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Extended Weekend...

Well this should be a sweet weekend, I got work off on Saturday, which is nice because my mom and sister are going to be coming to visit for 4 days. It's been over 5 months since I've seen them last. That should be a good time. The weather is looking up as well, today is so nice out...about 65-70 degrees I figure. I golf this afternoon so that is even better.

I love my calling. I always get people texting me or calling me to set up appointments with the bishop. They always seem way excited and I guess it's just fulfilling to know that I'm doing my part, though how simple it is, to help out in some way. I get to meet alot of people in the ward as well...which has definitely been a blessing as of late. It sure keeps me busy though, and that is a good thing. Wow i'm hungry...time to eat.


“If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic.”

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha Brad, where do you get these quotes, they're hilarious!