CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*insert your own title here*

Ok so the past few days of work have been quite interesting...I figured I would be totally ineffective since I have so much else on my mind right now. Monday I pulled out 3 sales in 4 hours..which is as good as I ever did in an 8 hr shift. Then the past 2 days I got 1 sale each day. So I don't know what is going on there, but there's no logical answer I guess. It would be nice if I could keep it up. It might help me enjoy the job again like I did the first few weeks working there.

I have been very busy with my calling lately too, bishop had his interviews on Tuesday night instead of the usual Wednesday so I had about 1 day to set up all the appointments he wanted. I got most of the people in to see him, so that was a relief. And tonight I'll have to be there again for other interviews with the counselors. I really do love my calling.

As far as golf goes, this is the last week of the season I think, and it's kind of sad. It's been nice playing for free (sort of) the past 6 weeks. Now if I want to keep with it I'll have to motivate myself to get out there. Today we have a tourney at the municipal course. Lately I've been hitting the ball too far on my iron shots...I'm thinking it has something to do with me working out. *Flex* Ha ha, anyway, there's always some aspect of my game that is out of sync on any given day. I can't find the consistency I once knew back in high school. Those were the days.

As far as life and relationships are concerned, I wish I knew what I wanted anymore. There are times when I figure I have things pinned down...and I just end up disappointed and confused. I've been doing a lot of searching the past few days for answers. All I am finding is that I need to be patient "...for God wills such things to come in the lives of the just that their integrity shall be proven." I just wish I knew which decisions would best prove my integrity.


"I bet the main reason the police keep people away from a plane crash is they don't want anybody walking in and lying down in the crash stuff, then when somebody comes up act like they just woke up and go, 'What was THAT?!'"

0 comments: