CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Work work work...

The past couple days of work have been pretty good, I didn't do quite as well as I would have liked, but the days didn't seem terribly long. We got a great "pep" talk from one of our managers on Monday and our morning team went out and had record sales that we haven't seen for like a few months...I contributed a couple, which I'm not gonna complain about.
I've been real sore lately from working out with my roommate, but it's all good, it feels great. LoL. I just hope I can keep it up.
The weather has been windy and cool lately...even word that it might snow tomorrow...how lame is that? Then again, this is Rexburg. So yah...There have been some other things going on that I am sorting out in my life right now, just trying to figure out what I need to do as far as next semester. Life can be pretty interesting...you never know what to expect around each corner. I guess I kind of like it that way, as long as the surprises are favorable :)


“I think there should be something in science called the "reindeer effect." I don't know what it would be, but I think it'd be good to hear someone say, "Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying example of the reindeer effect."”

0 comments: