CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Just when you think you have it figured out...

Life is never what you expect and things never go as planned. This weekend was probably the most stressful and mind-blowing weekend I've ever had...and I don't know what to think anymore. Everyone in my life pretty much thinks I'm stupid, just setting myself up for disaster once again. It's so hard to hear that from everyone, especially from those I love. It's so hard to imagine the future right now. I feel stuck. Lost. Confused. And all I want is for someone to tell me it's going to be ok. I can't handle it. But the fact is that someone is going to be hurt, and I know I will be no matter what happens. It tears me up inside not knowing how I am going to affect someone by my own actions and decisions. I am the last person who wants to be the cause of someone else's hurt. The only possible solution I've been able to come up with at this point is to let time sort things out. Patience is not my strong point.

"A chief event in life is the day in which we have encountered a mind that startled us."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brad, I'm hearing you loud and clear on this one! I know exactly how you're feeling, I have told you this before. I don't know exactly what's going on with you right now but I do know that it will all work out. No matter what. Seriously let me know if you ever want to hang out, we can vent and chat about everything. I hope you start feeling better about things! You're amazing, Brad!