CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Relief and Realization

So I finally decided that work was kinda sucking being there 8 hrs a day...so I decided to go down to part time. So now I only work 4 hours a day and don't have to go in till 10am. I definitely feel more motivated when I'm at work now. I'm hoping that turns into more sales in less time. I think maybe sales isn't my strong point and eventually may get a new job, but for now I think it will be ok. Once you realize that something is not working out and you decide to change something about it...it is such a great feeling.

Time goes so fast...it seems like my mom and sister just got here and they have to leave already. I gotta get up early tomorrow and take them to the Idaho Falls airport. It was great seeing them again and catching up. We tried to talk my sister into coming up here to BYU-I for school, but she was not too keen on the idea. Oh well, I hope she makes the best decision for her when she decides where to go.


"It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, an Angel gets set on fire."

0 comments: