CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Work and the Weekend

Golf on Friday went ok, the wind was extremely harsh...but somehow after 3 holes I was 1 under par...of course the next 3 holes humbled me a whole bunch and ruined my mood lol. I ended up shooting a 47....so that tells you how bad I fell apart. I can't complain much though, I had a ton of fun. Saturday at work was pretty brutal and I definitely didn't want to be there so that made it worse. I guess I just got frustrated with how I've been performing lately and wondering what I need to do to get back into the groove of things... It's all about Attitude. I know. So the weekend finally came and went...but there was some fun to be had. Guitars Unplugged was awesome! Finally some decent entertainment to get me into a better mood. I'm still way sore from my workout on Thursday...that just tells you how long it really has been since I've worked out that hard. I hope I'm recovered by Tuesday since that's when I'm doing the workout again...oh yay!

0 comments: