CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wow! What a trip!

Well I have way too many pictures from my trip to post them all here. Go check out my Facebook page to see them. I have a lot of pictures of scenery from the drive down and alot of people from my mission I got to see again, plus a lot of just fun random pics. After all that driving I really don't want to go anywhere else soon. Come to think of it I've traveled nearly 5,000 miles this summer and over half of that I have driven. Myself. Alone. Oh well, It was worth the trip. What an amazing opportunity to revisit my mission. So many who have served foreign may never get that chance or it would cost a lot of money, so I feel very blessed.

Now it's back to the grind of school. I will be moving into my apartment tomorrow and getting situated for the semester to start...which I am seriously not prepared for. And I really don't think I am much in the mood to start classes again either. There's just a lot of stuff to worry about pertaining to school...the stresses that inevitably plague our happy little lives. I just need to buckle down and bear it I guess. I really won't have a whole lot else I need to focus on besides that and my calling in church, which is still executive secretary for my ward. Being the natural procrastinator that I am, I am sure it won't take long for me to get frustrated and behind on my work.

Ok enough of the sad depressing talk. I have so much to be grateful for and happy about. I have friends that are always there for me, family that loves me, the gospel which keeps me in check, and someone I care about very much. In the world we live we all need something to keep us sane and thinking that it is all worth it in the end.

Well here is a picture of the new car..or rather the one my Dad traded me for the Eclipse. It's not as "cool" and I am really gonna miss the sound system, but I will be saving a ton of money on gas with the Cobalt.
"When people say that the desert is lifeless, it just makes me want to grab them by the collar and yell, 'Why you stupid, stupid bastard!' Then I drive them out into the desert to where the circus is, and point out the many forms of zebra and clown life."

0 comments: