CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life is stressful, but it's so great!!

Whew with everything going on with school right now, I don't have much time to think about blogging. But there is much to say I guess. I talked with my bishop about the stresses of life and he gave me some great council and direction. It made me feel so much better to get some of these things out so someone could understand what I was going through. School has continued to be a worry, but I realize that as long as I try my very best to do the small important things everyday, then the Lord will give assistance when it is needed. It's something I've always known, but I need it repeated to me just as much as the next guy I guess.


The one thing going on in my life right now that makes me happy is my relationship with Kim. I love her more than anything. She and I have pretty much been dating since early summer. We haven't seen each other since the beginning of the month but she is finally making her way back up to Idaho. I'll get to see her in a few days and I am so excited. I can't get too much into detail about it yet though. There is much of the story that has yet to be written <3
I am really looking forward to having her close again. She is probably the one thing that has kept me sane during this crazy hectic time I'm having with school. I can't really say exactly how amazing she has been because I'll probably get all emotional If I think about it too much. LoL

So life is good. As rough as it has been the past year or so, I can honestly say I am happy. The next few weeks and months have so much in store. I can't wait to see what happens next! Till next time!


"One look, One smile, One touch, One embrace, One kiss, One love,Two people, Two minds, Two souls, Two destinies, One road, One journey, One ending, Together."

0 comments: