CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

I swear he was 7....no 8ft tall!



Ok so usually i'm a pretty complacent and calm guy. You don't want to mess with me though. So basically here I am back in Rexburg and already getting myself into trouble. I was just out with a few of my roomies shopping and what not at Wal-Mart (the best place on earth). So there are totally like a million people there since its the start of a new semester and it's crazy! So we're just walking around looking for our stuff when there is this shouting coming from the electronics department and this guy just starts running like mad to the exit holding a freaking computer keyboard. So i'm just standing in the isle in his way and so I pretty much just block him from leaving and he runs right into me. He swings the keyboard at me and knocks me right in the face...as you can tell. So now i'm getting all pumped up and pretty much tackle him down to the ground and start wailing on this dude like nobody's business. It didn't take too long for the security guys to show up bring some order to the whole situation....yes Wal-Mart has security! I think they are actually referred to as the theft prevention unit or something like that. But technically they can't do anything until they see the thief leave the store. Oh well...so now I have this sweet cut under my eye and on my forehead with a sweet story to tell people. That is...if anything I just told you was even remotely the truth. Hah. Gotcha. Anyone who really knows me would have known I was pulling their leg from the moment I even hinted at taking someone out. So the true story will remain a mystery, because hey, this one is so much more fun to tell.

"It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SO gonna tell me the real story later.

Anonymous said...

You totally had me believing the story! It was a good one, but I was trying to imagine you holding anyone down.