CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband

Friday night I went to see the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert here in Rexburg. Let me just say that it was so awesome! I haven't really followed them much lately. I saw them in concert like 9 years ago back in Pennsylvania when I went to EFY one year. I had won one of their CD's way back then which I still have today and is currently in my car's CD player. It was just a ton of fun! They are great performers and it was entertaining!

It was a nice break from everything else that's been going on lately, namely school! I probably should have stayed home and done homework instead....how sad is that? This weekend seriously didn't feel like a weekend. I've done so much homework and I have a ton more still to do for tomorrow. I hate being the pessimist but I just don't see the end of this tunnel. This is about as bad as it was at the end of last winter semester, so I don't want to think what it really will be like when it comes to that...if I even make it to that point. I almost want to stay mad and frustrated at the situation because even if I'm encouraged and told that it will all work out in the end...the fact is I'm still stuck in this situation and what I really want is some relief. And I just don't see how I will get it. I know I should be focusing on my important priorities right now like my classes and church responsibilities...and I am. It's all I have time for. I don't even know when I'll find time to go to the temple. It's something I really need in my life right now, and something I said I would do more this semester. How will I make time for it as well? I see everyone else out having fun and I'm just stuck inside doing homework all day. I seriously spent every night doing church stuff and in my room doing homework. It's only been 1 week. How can this be fair?

*don't have time to post a quote*

1 comments:

RS&RB said...

Hey, your blog entry is now linked with our official Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand blog! Thanks!