CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blah.

Ever since the weekend, which didn't really feel like a weekend, I've just been going crazy with homework and stuff. Where's the pause button? I need to rest. I've been trying my hardest to keep a positive attitude and just grind through it all. It gets real lonely though when you are stuck in your room doing homework all night. I do talk to friends online which is nice, they try to keep me going too. I guess I need to give thanks more, just to everyone who has been there for me. You know who you are and I want you to know what you guys mean to me! Thanks!

I have my first calculus test this week and I am so under prepared. I'm so behind on the homework because I barely have time to do it. My other 2 big classes, Electrical Circuits and Object-Oriented Programming are kicking my butt too with tons of work. I have a paper due Friday, program design Monday along with a presentation of my research paper. All that for one class. So I guess I should really be dreading the weekend! Haha oh well...nothing new. Life has always thrown me the short stick. I think the Lord knows I'll just take it anyway. Maybe I don't complain enough. I've always thought it would be great if we didn't have to sleep. I would have so much more time to get everything done. Right now I'm dreading the rest of the night since I'll be doing homework the whole time. But I'd like to avoid becoming an epic failure and graduate at some point. I better just get to it.


"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex."

0 comments: