CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I got tagged!! The RULES....

The RULES 1. Link the person who tagged you --- Jenna 2. Post these rules. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

6 Unspectacular Quirks...

1. I love singing in the car by myself. Not just sing! I belt it!! I will often find myself losing my voice after a long road trip. If I were to see myself doing it I would probably think I was pretty strange!

2. I hate big groups of people....seems like a common theme among some of my blogging friends. like small groups of people who I know. I am definitely a shy person, although I try to hide it. I'd prefer the movie and popcorn over a dance party.

3. I have a very negative attitude towards school, which I wish I didn't have. I know it's important and will be a benefit to me once I do graduate. I just really don't like it right now!! It's so frustrating.

4. I procrastinate!! Even though I am so busy with homework and everything else, I find some small ways to put off doing what I need to do now! I've been alot better then I was in high school, but I think I don't like starting something that I know is gonna be frustrating to finish. Argh!!

5. I worry too much!! About everything! No wonder I am always so stressed out.

6. I don't accept help very often. I tend to want to do everything myself so I know the job is done right. I am realizing though that if I don't get some help in my classes this time around I'm in for a rough ride. When people ask me if I need anything I usually just say I'm fine. I think I either love torturing myself or just feel like I am inconveniencing someone else by asking for assistance. Plus I don't like to look dumb when I do get help.


Well that was fun...now to find 6 people to tag.
Barb
Allison
Vanessa
Coby
Adrienne
Phillips Family!

1 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

Hey! I meant to put that I worry a lot, about everything on my list but I thought of it then forgot it until I saw that YOU had it as one of your things!!! And I tend to say no, i am fine...and want to do things on my own too. But everybody could use the help...let's face it. I just want things done my way mostly! ha.