CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The past week!

Ok so since I last posted, I spent a couple days in Orem with my sister and hanging out with friends in Provo. My niece, Riley just turned 2 on Saturday! Wow and she's been terrible for a while already lol. I headed out to Albuquerque, New Mexico last Friday and that was a doozy of a trip, about 11 hrs on some winding roads down through the canyons of Utah. It was not that bad though. I stayed at my Dad's place for about 5 days. He fixed my teeth (Yay!) and we did some golfing. It was a lot of fun spending time with him. They have a nice new house in Rio Rancho just north of ALBQ. One of Intel's big factories is there, it was so huge it took up a few blocks in size! They were trying to get me to move down there and finish school. It would be neat to work for Intel. I left early Wednesday morning for California. The 10 hr drive was not as bad since it was mostly main highways and I could drive 80+ most the way. So now i'm here in Cali hanging with my friend Kim and her family. I'll be driving around the mission visiting my old areas and hopefully getting in contact with alot of the people I met here. It's going to be exciting! I'll post pictures of my trip a bit later!

0 comments: