CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

To Orem and beyo.......who am I kidding. I'm back in Rexburg.

So today I helped my sister and family move down to Orem by driving one of their vehicles. Then 2 hours later I shuttled myself back up here. It was a long day and I think I musta caught the flu from Riley and Jenna. That's life I guess...take the bad with the worse. I'm not really trying to be pessimistic, it just sucks that they aren't around anymore. Now here I am...sleeping on the floor in their empty place here in Rexburg, with all my stuff I own. Watching season 3 of Lost...alone...going to church tomorrow...alone...eating their left-over frozen food...alone (if I can even cook it).

The next 2 weeks will either be fun or miserable. Hopefully in a few days i'll leave and take a road trip. Probably go down to New Mexico and stay with my dad a bit. He can do my dental work and we can trade vehicles for something more...economical. The eclipse will be missed, especially the sound system. Not sure how long i'll stay there. Then I want to drive west and visit my mission in California. There are some people I would really like to see there. I feel bad I haven't gotten in contact with them since I left. Life has a way of throwing you into other stuff that keeps you preoccupied I guess. And looking back at the last 16 months since I got back, I realize how much I would love to have the carefree lifestyle of a missionary, where all I had to worry about was preaching the one thing that never lets me down. I miss that. Alot. Good times. That would make for one long trip though...14 hrs to NM, 10 more to get to my mission, then the trip back up to Rexburg before school starts up again. At least it wouldn't be as bad as driving 36 hrs in 2.5 days just to get out to Idaho from PA. But it would still be alone. Grrglmeister. (Thanks Kim)


"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're back in Rexburg and ready for a good time! I would definitely do the road trips. Atleast one of them, that would be awesome. Good luck figuring it out! :)