CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Oops...

I guess for a while there I didn't realize it but if you use internet explorer you couldn't see my blog...oh well looks like I figured out the problem.

Anyway, now that i'm back in Rexburg, jobless currently, and just staying with my sister and brother-in-law, I need to find something to keep me occupied. I am going to go around and see what is available as far as jobs the next few days and maybe get some work to keep me busy. I don't know if I can handle working during the semester though, I was stressed out enough just trying to keep up with my classes during winter semester. We'll see. As of right now though, there is not alot to do here during the break. Noone is really around, just a few friends. Hmm...what to do.

"I think a good product would be “Baby Duck Hat.” It’s a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Brad i get back to the Burg tonight.. so we HAVE to hang out.. i'm kinda excited.. maybe we can find something fun to do..lol.. oh and i love the baby duck hat idea.. where can i get one?..lol