CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Taking it easy....REAL easy.

Well the past 5-6 days surely have been sweet. Just being here with family and being able to forget it all for a while has been nice. Like I said before this is the first time in many years me and all my sisters have been together. Here is a pic of us together. From left to right there is my sister Adrienne, me, Jenna, Maria, and Alyce...oldest to youngest :) I love em! Everyone always asks me how I dealt with it; growing up with 4 sisters. All I can say is I that loved it.

We golfed an amazing course called The Inn of the Mountain Gods. It was way expensive (thanks Dad) but well worth it. Of course I had forgotten to take my camera. Sad day. I actually beat my dad by one stroke on that course as well. And my dad is a good golfer. He plays way more then I do. It was pretty sweet though!

Here is a picture of me and my grandpa! I have him to thank for my love of the outdoors, fishing, hunting, and just loving life. He's getting up there in age and I just hope we get to spend some time together in the coming years. It's hard when he and grandma are way back in PA and i'm pretty much relocated out west. I wish I could see them more.
Also it seems that when i'm not up at BYU-I I seem to get a little lazy with the standards...I'm talking about shaving! Anyway, usually I hate having facial hair, but with a week off with nothing to worry about, I kind of enjoy letting it grow. What do you think?

Anyway, the week is about over and I'll be heading home tomorrow morning. I'm sure I'll post all the other pictures I took on facebook.


"Do you know what happens when you slice a golf ball in half? Someone gets mad at you. I found this out the hard way."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the break! I'm diggin' the facial hair. And I really liked what you said in an earlier post about relating golf to life. I'll have to read that book. But what you said made a lot of sense to me and I needed it. So thanks! Continue to have a great time in New Mexico!