CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Movies...Movies...Movies

Well after getting over some sickness over the weekend and a horrible headache for a few days, I finally am back into normal mode. I went and saw Wall-E the other day and it was pretty awesome! I definitely enjoyed it more then I figured I would. Then I watched my favorite movie of all time again yesterday....The Shawshank Redemption. Some movies just never get old. Then tonight I watched X-Men III. I own the whole series now and they are definitely cool movies. One movie I have yet to see which I am definitely going to see soon is Iron Man. It just keeps eluding me I guess. Everyone has been saying how great it is. Anyway I have to work tomorrow since I called off Tuesday due to my headache. Yay, oh well.

"
I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him."

0 comments: