CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

A week!? Already!?

Well, with all the business of getting ready for the end of the semester and packing up and whatnot...i've failed to post anything in the past week. Oh well. I'm still here. Anyway, i'm finally out of Rexburg for a bit. I'm here in Provo a couple days then I fly out of Salt Lake to go to New Mexico for a family vacation/reunion sorta deal. A week away....I really need it.
It's been stressful thinking about the coming fall semester, feeling like i'm stuck where I am at, not sure when i'll graduate and looking at the next two years and wondering if I will ever make it. I wanna be done with this already. I'm freaking 24, I just wanna move on. I quit my job at Progrexion after being there 2.5 months. I just wasn't enjoying sales...It's not my thing. I was not motivated and in turn that affected my performance. Maybe a week away, some time to reflect, and just no worrying for a bit will get me back into things. I'll be seeing family I haven't seen in a long time, and I know it will be an enjoyable week...There is just something within me that feels an urgency to get on with school and life. I am so impatient.

0 comments: