CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanks Jenna...

I got tagged by Jenna again.

8 TV shows I love to watch

1. The Office!
2. LOST
3. Mythbusters
4. How It's Made
5. Law and Order, any of the different ones.
6. Heroes
7. House, just way cool.
8. Monk

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Spent time with Kim :D
2. Studied for Calculus Test.
3. Took Calculus Test.
4. Watched 'Catch and Release' with Kim
5. Ate Dominos pizza with Kim
6. Drove to Idaho Falls.
7. Spent more time with Kim!
8. Made out...lol

8 Favorite places to eat

1. Pita Pit
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Denny's at 2am
4. Olive Garden
5. Arby's
6. Del Taco
7. Craigo's Pizza
8. Taco Bell

8 Things I am looking forward to

1. November 26th!
2. No more school...
3. I like winter :)
4. Being a father in the future
5. I always look forward to eating.
6. Getting a real job.
7. Living with Kim forever!
8. Heaven...but not for a while. Heaven can wait.

8 Things on my wishlist

1. Lots of money
2. To control time.
3. To never worry!
4. World peac...oh nm.
5. To know that I'm doing my best.
6. That everyone could be as happy as I am.
7. That Kim wasn't 30 mins away...that's still too far.
8. A wonderful life. And I know it will be :D

I kinda think these are annoying so I'm not gonna tag anyone.

0 comments: