CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brightwood concert and the weekend...thus far.

On Thursday Kim and I drove 2.5 hours out to Twin Falls to see Brightwood in concert. They are Kim's favorite band of all time and this is the first concert she has been able to go to. They aren't very well known and I don't know why. They were pretty awesome! The place they performed at was called The Shop, which was back a dirt road in what looked like a big storage unit which someone converted into a venue for musicians by adding a stage. There were really not that many people who were there, which made it pretty awesome because we could get up close and personal with the performers. The one other group touring with Brightwood was Jonathan Stark who was way good as well and I got his CD. Kim got Brightwood's new CD as well. She got it signed by all the band members and was pretty much ecstatic that she was there and got to meet them. It was definitely worth the trip.

Otherwise, school has been a huge pain as usual. If I thought this last week was bad, I'm thinking this next week will be similar. I have so much homework to do for Monday...which I always put off till Sunday anyway since I'm spending all my time with Kim. It's exactly 1 month till we are married! We are both really excited for it. She can actually move into our apartment Nov. 19th and live there before we get married, so the last week before the break she will at least be 2 mins away instead of 25.

Today we had breakfast at Denny's then went to Sam's Club where she just started working. She put my name on the membership so I got my own club card!! I had never been there before but it was way sweet. Well it's like 1:45am now and I need to get up early for church meetings. Till next time.

"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people."

0 comments: