CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pics and Quirks

Well I guess it's about time for an update again. Kim and I got our engagement pics back over the weekend. Of course Kim didn't like most of them at first, and I would have to agree that some weren't really what I was looking for but we found some that were pretty good! Kim posted some on her blog, but I guess I'll post some as well.





So there is a taste of them. We don't wanna put the best ones up since we are gonna use them for our invitations. We need to get on top of the address situation and start getting ready to send out the invites actually. Kim made up one herself which I really like. She's so crafty! I love it. I think it's funny how I am so chill about everything that is going on right now. I really am not worried at all about everything being ready when it needs to be. Plus I don't know if many other guys would let their fiance register for tons of pink stuff at Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond either. I guess I'm just weird like that. Our colors are gonna be pink and green anyway, and I'm cool with that. I'm looking forward to wearing a pink tie actually. She promised me it wouldn't be hot pink though :D I just am so happy where I am right now. I have a girl who loves me for who I am and thinks all my little quirks are cute. I can't find a thing that I would want to change about her. Well, maybe her opinion on whole milk...lol but that isn't really important. She is the perfect girl for me. We have so many little quirks in common that we keep on realizing. Like last night we went to Wal-Mart and bought a cheap movie. White Noise 2, which is real good, btw. But when she was paying her bills had wheresgeorge.com written on them and she said she did it! And I love doing that! So if anyone hasn't seen that site before, go and check it out!

"People just naturally assume that dogs would be incapable of working together on some sort of construction project. But what about just a big field full of holes?"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like plans are coming right along! I'm so excited for you guys! It's coming up fast!