CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

The reasons I love you.

This post is dedicated to my fiance Kim. This weekend we went down to Utah. I had a mission reunion on Friday and it was totally awesome. I got to see and catch up with all my old mission buddies and mission President. It was also great to be able to introduce Kim to all everyone as my fiance! It was neat because she actually knew some of the missionaries from my mission since she lives down there! And no, we didn't meet while I was on my mission! I like to throw that in there. Sister Ewer didn't seem convinced at first though lol.


We then stayed with my sister Jenna and her family over the weekend to watch conference and just hang out. My sister loves Kim almost as much as I do! She is way excited about us getting married, and I really think that is awesome! My sister looks out for me and knowing that she likes Kim means alot to me. While we were there Kim and I also went to Target and created a gift registry there. It was quite entertaining actually. I'm not a big shopper, but this was very exciting! Kim loved the scanner gun and went to town!

Sadly the weekend came to a close way too quick and we started heading back up to Idaho after conference on Sunday. We stopped at her aunt and uncle's place in Alpine and chatted for a while and were getting ideas for wedding announcements and engagement pictures (which we need to do like yesterday). There's just so much to think about and plan for, but It's more exciting than stressful for me I think.

On the way back up we just enjoyed listening to music and talking. At one point in the drive she leaned over and put her head on my shoulder. I laid my head on hers and I could more clearly hear her singing along with the music. It was a beautiful thing, so cute, so attractive. She doesn't know this, but at one point I found myself with tears in my eyes. I just felt so lucky to have someone in my life who I know loves me as much as I love them back. All the small things she is constantly doing to remind me of her Love gives me such gratitude for her companionship.

Kim, I love you! I hope I can do more in the future to show you my love more than just by telling you. I know you are just as excited as I am to step into the next chapter of our lives together. Forever yours! <3

"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."

1 comments:

Kimi Jean said...

What the heck?!
My eyelashes are all clumpy and retarded!

Oh yeah, and I love you!
:D