CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am taken, I am not my own.

I figured, or rather was prompted to update my blog lol. The past week of school has kicked my butt, literally. Late nights, confusing homework, and just too much to sort out in a short 24hr day. Despite all of that, I guess all I really want to say is that I have never felt so blessed than I feel now. I am enthusiastically looking forward to November 26th, when I can finally be with Kim forever. She is indescribable, which means more to us then it might to the rest of you lol. The past week or so since we got engaged has been the best time of my life. And although I don't get to see her everyday as I would like, I can still feel her influence in my life. Every choice I make or action I take, she is always in the back of my mind, helping me to choose the best path. It's almost as if we are already becoming "one" as the Lord prayed to God the Father in John 17. "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us..."
I am beginning to realize what marriage and companionship is all about, and I am so excited to engage my whole being into this wonderful experience. Well, just some of my thoughts as of late. I love you Kim. I can't wait to see you! Hopefully tomorrow! <3

0 comments: