CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

A little revamping and back into the swing of blogging

Well obviously it has been a loooong time since I posted anything. I still like to blog and I guess I just went through a stretch where I didn't feel like it. But with all the free time I have, I decided to get back to it. The picture at the top is just something I through together for now and i'm sure Kim will want me to remove it anyway, so it might not stay there long. My music no longer automatically starts playing, I know that is annoying to some people. I put new songs on my list too which are ones i've recently been enjoying.

My new endeavor is to take a picture-a-day and post it. So i'll start now! This is Kim hiding under the covers. I thought it was cute and it really makes her eyes stick out! Love you hun!


Keep your eyes peeled for more frequent updates (let's really hope!)!!!!

0 comments: